Famous Star Transport prides itself on providing state-of-art high quality transportation services for a diverse clientele. Our objective is to consistently provide our clients with safe, comprehensive, high quality transportation services which meet world class standards.
- Analyse the revenue and expenditure.
- Report to managers about the financial health of the company.
- Provide advice to businesses on taxation, purchases, insolvency and financing.
- Develop budget and accounting policies.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Prepare profit and loss statements, monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Ability to produce accurate financial reports.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to strict time constraints.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Graduate with minimum 2 and above years of experience.
Posted on: 05/12/2018