The Leather Doctor repairs, cleans and restores leather products. The company has a growing presence of service centers in the Middle East.
- Find prospects, follow up on business opportunities and set meetings.
- Prepare presentations.
- Introduce new product developments to prospective clients.
- Supervise in the creation of marketing materials.
- Write reports.
- Excellent business sense.
- Good time management ability.
- An extremely positive attitude and good negotiating skills.
- Must have a valid UAE driving license.
- Graduate with minimum 3 years of experience in the same function/industry.
Posted on: 04/12/2018 time at 09:25