We are an automotive service repair and MOT services in the U.A.E.
- Identify customer questions, complaints, concerns, and overall needs.
- Provide sufficient answers and solutions to all customer queries.
- Handle customer complaints respectfully and professionally.
- Redirect customers to appropriate departments and teams when appropriate.
- Generate leads for sales team by screening callers and identify potential sales opportunities.
- Ensure all voicemails are answered immediately.
- Maintain professional relationships with customers through ongoing excellent customer service.
- Follow up with callers on complaint/question status, ensure resolution.
- Collaborate with call center team members, sales team members, and other company departments to ensure overall customer and product satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed call quotas and sales assist quotas, both personally and as a team unit.
- Follow all communication procedures, policies, and guidelines during every customer interaction.
- Any Nationality can apply.
- Call center experience is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Graduate/Diploma with minimum 2 years of automotive experience.
Posted on: 04/02/2019 time at 18:09