AL-Yamama was established as a trading and contracting firm in the year 1372H (1952G) and has executed hundreds of projects since then in the fields of construction, O&M, Roads, Landscaping etc.
- Develop and design chemical manufacturing process.
- Solve problems that involves the production and to implement safety awareness of chemical usage.
- Test new ways to develop products in the lab.
- Plan how to move lab tests into a pilot production phase.
- Plan large-scale industrial processing.
- Develop methods to deal with by-products and waste materials in environmentally-friendly way.
- Monitor production and deal with problems.
- Ability to manage projects, budgets and people.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Good in English on both oral and communication skills.
- Must have professional background in a chemical industry particularly in a Fertilizer Factory.
- Knowledge of software applications.
- Holder of Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering with minimum 5 to 10 years of experience.
Posted on: 03/11/2018