Over the past years of the evolution, AL Aber Group EST built the reputation on maintaining high standards on very project we have been associated with.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, and other data to plan projects.
- Consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors in planning stages and risk analysis.
- Provide cost estimates for materials, equipment, or labor to determine a project’s economic feasibility.
- Perform or oversee, surveying operations to establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Graduate with minimum 4 to 5 years of GCC experience.
Posted on: 05/11/2018 time at 09:41