A leading group based in UAE with multiple services and a list of companies of multiple disciplines, this group is also widely serving across Qatar, Pakistan and China.
- Plan projects to ensure they are programmed for successful delivery.
- Ensure site team complies with company policies and procedures.
- Oversee accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget.
- Prepare project progress reports, update costs and forecasts.
- Deliver projects with the highest quality and ensure QA documents are produced and maintained.
- Budget resources and implementing forward planning.
- Manage and monitor sub-contractors.
- Ensure works are carried out in a manner which minimizes community impact.
- Ensure compliance with Company procedures and legal obligations for safe construction at all times.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Graduate/Diploma with minimum 5 to 10 years of UAE experience.
Posted on: 14/03/2019 time at 16:32