Falcon Survey Engineering Consultants, UAE, is one of the leading organizations in the field of Land, Marine, GIS & Geographic Surveys as well as calibration services of International Standards and Quality. We provide conscientious and reliable engineering survey solutions to a wide range of infrastructure, construction and development projects for International Clients, Government Sectors, Consultants & Constructions Companies in U.A.E.
- Develop and prepare architectural designs and drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches and specifications.
- Produce, organize and distribute all building plans including development permits, building permits issued for construction and site instructions.
- Complete documentation packages and produce drawing sets based on current project and team needs.
- Check and verify design drawings to conform to specifications and design data.
- Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational abilities with task prioritization, multi-tasking and time management techniques.
- Candidates with any nationality can apply.
- Graduate/Diploma with minimum 5 years of GCC experience in Survey Engineering.
Posted on: 04/12/2018 time at 12:36