We are one the leading insurance companies of United Arab Emirates. We offer insurance services for individuals, family, and corporate clients in life, medical, and personal line insurance (Motor, Property, Engineering, Energy, Marine, Marine Cargo etc.)
- Assist in providing customers with our e-products seamlessly by assisting and guiding them either online or through the phone.
- Ensure that all queries received through the company’s website and social media channels are answered in a professional and courteous manner, building a relationship with the customer and resolving the customer's questions and concerns.
- Answer product questions and resolving issues through ownership of the case.
- Create policies, ensure order information is verified, accurate and processed for on time issuance.
- Handle and monitor online live-chat support; be able to handle chant and phone simultaneously.
- Develop and carry out an efficient online documentation and filing system.
- Maintain a clean and organized email inbox and desk / office area.
- Act as point of contact between internal / external clients.
- Respond to all customer inquiries (email / phone / chat), resolve complaints, reviews, returns, disputes within a documented and timely manner.
- Follow established schedule to send reminders, invoices and follow up communication to employees and clients.
- Flexible schedule, to include evenings / weekends if needed to accommodate business.
- Receive and make follow up calls, answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls / emails while providing basic information as needed while simultaneously navigating computer systems.
- Report to CEO.
- Passion for the art of customer service and the heart to help others.
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbal and written; able to convey information in a clear and concise manner; asks appropriate probing questions.
- Thrives in a diverse team environment.
- Friendly and confident; can offer honest and empathetic service while maintaining efficiency.
- Attention to detail; outstanding problem-solving/multi-tasking skills; strong follow through skills, resourceful and creative; able to work independently or collaboratively.
- Innovative, constantly seeking ways to improve processes.
- Proactive attitude and focus; desire to learn and improve professionally.
- Solid computer skills: Proficient in Word, internet browsers/search engines, and experience with Microsoft Excel. Experience with Salesforce a plus, but not required.
- Preferred previous experience working with various social media platforms.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve quickly.
- Pleasant, friendly personality, good customer service skills and decision making.
- Must be organized and proactive.
- Extremely detail oriented but also able to multitask under pressure.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of the products and prior customer service experience are necessary.
- Extensive internet and technical knowledge are a must.
- Marital Status : Single preferred.
- Can join immediately.
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience.
Posted on: 09/01/2019 time at 17:15