Established in 2007, the company delivers services in Engineering, Procurement, and Construction & Commissioning of Electromechanical & MEP Projects.
- Manage all financial aspects of projects.
- Collaborate with prefabrication and design departments.
- Set clear goals and expectations to foreman.
- Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns.
- Estimate change orders for assigned projects.
- Understand the plans and specifications to identify the types and grades of materials and equipment needed to ensure compliance with project requirements.
- Develop budgets and cost codes for projects.
- Candidates with ADDC competency certificate preferred.
- Graduate with minimum 10 years of experience.
Posted on: 10/03/2019 time at 12:50