Established in the early 2004 with a strong vision to be the market leaders in the field of Electrical supplies and services.
- Assist in preparing cost data for proposals and contract negotiations.
- Follow the estimating life‐cycle in accordance with prescribed standards and procedures.
- Establish quote priorities based on evaluation and analysis of overall opportunities.
- Develop and implement requirements for cost recording, reporting, and analyzing standards, programs, and reports.
- Provide financial reporting, trending data.
- Perform data analysis and development.
- Develop and/or revise manufacturing processes, procedures, work instructions.
- Prepare and check detailed technical designs.
- Undertake preliminary designs for pricing.
- Obtain independent checks and/or third party technical approvals.
- Assist with developing and maintaining processes, procedures and standards for technical design.
- Must have knowledge of low voltage schneider electric products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong overall leadership skills/interpersonal skills.
- B.E or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 2 to 4 years of experience.
Posted on: 12/02/2019 time at 11:40