Shifa al Jazeera Medical Centre, one of the leading private medical facilities in the kingdom, is located in a quite hub of the Bahrain’s capital city Manama. This centre provides a wide range of health and medical services to the residents and locals alike.
- Gynecologists have to diagnose the patients and identify their problems from the diagnostic tests as well as note down the symptoms patients are experiencing.
- Conduct research and examine the symptoms to give proper medications and dosage assistance to the patients.
- Perform surgeries in case of chronic and serious reproductive disorders.
- Candidate should have experience in this particular speciality.
- MOH or active DHA license is mandatory
Posted on: 05/01/2019 time at 14:52