We are a leading construction company based in Dubai.
- Liaise with relevant authorities to ensure company’s compliance with local Labor Laws and related statutory requirements.
- Prepare for monthly and annual company manpower, payroll and related HR reports.
- Administer HR internal control policies and procedures to align with corporate directions.
- Attend to all employees’ queries pertaining to HR policies & procedures.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management.
- Perform general clerical duties.
- Answer & attend to all calls and redirect to relevant staff members.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Purchase and maintain inventory of office equipment, stationery and administer maintenance contracts of office equipment and facilities.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, etc.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Possess good working attitude & have strong sense of responsibility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Graduate with minimum 2 years of experience.
Posted on: 05/02/2019 time at 10:01