Anchor Allied is one of the largest manufacturers of Spray Paints, Silicone Sealants, Self Adhesive Tapes and other allied products in UAE under the brand name of “ASMACO”. Since its establishment in 1995, Anchor Allied has steadily grown from a team of a handful few to a good number of 350+ employees, who work with us under various capacities in various cities across the world. With this global presence and the ever increasing demands, we have been expanding our manufacturing activities and diversifying into new products.
- Responsible for all transactions related to imports of all Plants and product lines of the company.
- Co-ordinates clearing and forwarding of all imports for the company.
- Performs costing of all import shipments for goods in transit in the consignment data base.
- Liaises with Finance Department for opening Letters of Credit, transfers, and Bank Delivery Order for shipment covered by L/C.
- Authorizes our Freight forwarders to clear the goods especially IMCO classified materials like chemicals, paints etc.
- Co-ordinates for inspection and necessary survey in case shipments arrive in open/torn/wet/damaged condition.
- Attends inspection of damaged goods during transit at airport/seaport along with the Insurance Company’s representative.
- Process all import clearance documents on Mirsal-II.
- Files Insurance claims and follows up for payments/credit note with the insurance company.
- Checks and verifies Freight Forwarder's invoices for imports, obtain approval from respective Department Head and forward these to Finance for payment.
- Minimum 3-4 Years’ experience in handling clearing & forwarding, product costing and dealings with insurance company and customs for dangerous goods like chemicals.
- Working knowledge of Mirsal-II
- Good fluency in English; Some knowledge of Arabic preferred.
- Knowledge of prevailing customs rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of import procedures, customs/ bank/insurance documentations and formalities.
Posted on: 05/01/2019 time at 17:12