ANCHOR ALLIED FACTORY LTD
Logistics Operation, Mirsal-II, Documentation
- Responsible for all transactions related to imports of all Plants and product lines of the company.
- Co-ordinates clearing and forwarding of all imports for the company.
- Performs costing of all import shipments for goods in transit in the consignment data base.
- Liaises with Finance Department for opening Letters of Credit, transfers, and Bank Delivery Order for shipment covered by L/C.
- Authorizes our Freight forwarders to clear the goods especially IMCO classified materials like chemicals, paints etc.
- Co-ordinates for inspection and necessary survey in case shipments arrive in open/torn/wet/damaged condition.
- Attends inspection of damaged goods during transit at airport/seaport along with the Insurance Company’s representative.
- Process all import clearance documents on Mirsal-II.
- Files Insurance claims and follows up for payments/credit note with the insurance company.
- Checks and verifies Freight Forwarder's invoices for imports, obtain approval from respective Department Head and forward these to Finance for payment.
- Minimum 3-4 Years’ experience in handling clearing & forwarding, product costing and dealings with insurance company and customs for dangerous goods like chemicals.
- Working knowledge of Mirsal-II
- Good fluency in English; Some knowledge of Arabic preferred.
- Knowledge of prevailing customs rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of import procedures, customs/ bank/insurance documentations and formalities.
Posted on: 05/01/2019 time at 17:12