We operate on a Total Quality Management Systems, compliance to ISO 9001-2015, Certified by Accreditation Service for Certifying Bodies (Europe) Limited [ASCB (E)], through Quality Registrar System (QSR), USA.
- Responsible for rewinding/overhauling electrical motors, generators, generators LT/HT and various rotating electrical apparatus and pumps.
- Check data and lead end connections of windings and prepare diagrams.
- Rewind LT/HT stator/Rotor/Generator/Compressor based on actual winding data retrieved.
- Strip out coils and conditioning of slots and surfaces before rewinding.
- Inspect cores for defects and aligns laminations.
- Inspect winding and insulation materials.
- Apply insulation varnish using VPI method.
- Assemble and test electric motor, generator stators, rotors, armatures etc.,
- Perform electrical static tests, no load run test and record all electrical and mechanical test parameters such as voltage, current, RPM, IR value, vibration etc.
- Overhaul the LT/HT motors/generators and pumps.
- Proficiency in English.
- High School Certificate/ITI/Diploma with minimum 3 years of experience.
Posted on: 12/02/2019 time at 09:33