Domus Heavy Machinery & Spare Parts Trading established in 2008 and Domus has grown to become one of the leading materials handling, construction, and industrial equipment distributors in the U.A.E and gulf region.
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines.
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock.
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory.
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs.
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfillment.
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase, and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions.
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports.
- Nurture positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed.
- Superior organizational and communication skills.
- Looking for European candidates.
- Experience in spare parts.
- Diploma with minimum 5 years of experience in the same role.
Posted on: 04/12/2018 time at 09:10