We are a group of Hotels situated in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates.
- Remain alert and keep a watchful eye on all activities.
- Educate and then enforce all safety rules of the facility in an effort to prevent hazardous issues or accidents.
- Provide information, instructions, and directions to patrons who ask for clarification.
- Rescue drowning victims or other patrons who experience medical emergencies at the facility.
- Provide first aid often CPR or other life-saving care treatments to patrons when required.
- Identify and communicate any potential health, safety, or accident risks to the facility supervisor.
- Record daily reports.
- Able to react quickly in emergencies.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Available to join immediately.
- Diploma with minimum 2 years of experience in the hotel industry.
Posted on: 09/04/2019 time at 12:47