Established in the early 2004 with a strong vision to be the market leaders in the field of Electrical supplies and services.
- Dimension and layout of back panels and enclosures.
- Mount the components to back panels and enclosures.
- Route and bundle the wire and cables neatly to meet wiring standards.
- Troubleshoot panels as needed to eliminate wiring errors and component malfunctions.
- Maintain red line drawing mark-ups of changes required during fabrication.
- Communicate red line changes to Engineer or Team Leader for revision prior to completion.
- Communicate effectively with all team members, leads, builders, engineers and the Project Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as needed.
- The ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Busbar and Control Panel Wiring and Testing, Commissioning etc.
- Diploma with minimum 4 to 6 years of experience Busbar/Wiring.
Posted on: 12/02/2019 time at 11:56