AL-Yamama was established as a trading and contracting firm in the year 1372H (1952G) and has executed hundreds of projects since then in the fields of construction, O&M, Roads, Landscaping etc.
- Lead and manage marketing department staff by providing tasks, objectives, strategies, and projects.
- Assist in interviewing, hiring, orientation, and training of new marketing department staff.
- Manage the marketing department budget and uses financial strategy to advise all marketing plans.
- Regularly interact with marketing managers to receive information and updates about marketing staff progress and results.
- Evaluate marketing reports and sales data compiled by marketing staff members.
- Present regular updates and information to other department heads and executives.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Graduate with minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in the same function/industry.
Posted on: 03/11/2018