B SAFE SAFETY & SECURITY CONSULTANCY operates across the seven emirates of UAE. Head office based and operates in DUBAI and the Sub Branch is located in ABU DHABI. As a leading management consultancy and training services provider, we create value for your business.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products, using drafting tools or computer-assisted design/drafting equipment and software.
- Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems and needs.
- Estimate costs and submit bids for engineering, construction, or extraction projects, and prepare contract documents.
- Write performance requirements for product development or engineering projects.
- Apply engineering principles and practices to emerging fields, such as robotics, waste management, and biomedical engineering.
- Design test control apparatus and equipment and develop procedures for testing products.
- Must have a valid UAE driving license.
- Must have knowledge in inspection/lifting equipments.
- Graduate/Diploma with minimum 2 years of experience in the same role.
Posted on: 06/01/2019 time at 09:55