Al Anam Group a full Cleaning service, Electromechanical and Civil Works Company was established in 2003.
- Assist Managers in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities.
- Monitor, control and manage business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals.
- Liaise between customer and management to ensure smooth operations delivery.
- Coordinate and manage project tasks to ensure project delivery within the allotted budget and timelines.
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Build and maintain a strong customer relationship through regular meetings and communications.
- Evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plan for improvements.
- Provide direction and guidance to internal teams to achieve performance targets.
- Identify problems in the operations process and resolve them in a quick and timely manner.
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
- Good communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Good knowledge of computer applications like Ms-Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) and Photoshop.
- Those who applied and already attended for the interview need not apply.
- Graduate with minimum 1 year of experience.
Posted on: 08/06/2019 time at 15:12