International Maritime Services (IMS Shipping Agency) has set itself as one of the most renowned and fastest growing Ship Agency and Logistics companies in the UAE.
- Prepare of quotes for customers.
- Respond to customers or shippers query or complaints (if any).
- Handle ships husbandry work such as Navigation Licenses/FTA NOCs.
- Liaise with accounts for the preparation of invoices.
- Monitor the vessels and prepare the discharge/load reports and documents for vessels clearance.
- Ensure shipping costs are calculated accurately and passed on to customer.
- Prepare tariffs for customers, ensure the required profit margins as directed by the company are achieved.Prepare sales reports and submit to the Operations Coordinator for comparing actual sales against targets set.
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel /Microsoft Office.
- Should possess good organization skills.
- Should be able to do multi-task and work independently and as a team.
- Should be self-motivated able to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of Ship Agency operation is must.
- Graduate/Post Graduate.
- Should possess minimum 3 to 5 years of UAE Experience in a similar role.
Posted on: 04/11/2018