Shifa al Jazeera Medical Centre, one of the leading private medical facilities in the kingdom, is located in a quite hub of the Bahrain’s capital city Manama. This centre provides a wide range of health and medical services to the residents and locals alike.
- Review the patient's medical history and other relevant information.
- Orders tests, and use the findings to determine the diagnosis.
- Perform noninvasive procedures such as immobilizing a fractured bone, or perform surgery on a torn ligament.
- Prescribe physical therapy.
- Educate medical interns and engage in continuing research.
- Candidte should have experience in this particular speciality.
- MOH or active DHA license is mandatory.
Posted on: 05/01/2019 time at 15:16