BH.NS can offer a team expert in Urban Planning, Architecture, Structural, Civil and MEP design, supervision and much more, that can meet the Client’s expectations, the world’s need for sustainable living and the public convenience to live in well-designed environments.
- Identify the required resources to complete the work: manpower, contracting services, equipment, tooling & facilities.
- Identify and place orders for parts and consumables required including long lead parts requirements.
- Identify and include in the plans all projects related document projects including quality control requirements.
- Form an integral part of the projects execution team, monitoring progress and updating the schedule in real time, providing visibility of risks and opportunities to the plan.
- Perform projects close-out activities including order closures, parts management and capturing learnings.
- Active involvement in safety programs within the site.
- Provide safe execution plans for Projects Maintenance activities and complying with safe work procedures/ processes.
- Ensure work practices are in compliance with environmental procedures.
- Ensure facilities are the main projects/ constructed according to the requirements of the work package.
- Plan Projects Maintenance activities.
- Coordinate multiple contract planning engineers through projects planning of Projects Maintenance activities.
- Coordinate logistics and utilization of materials and equipment associated with maintenance activities.
- Steward overall Primavera plan with ultimate responsibility for cost and schedule.
- Work with multiple mechanical organization functions on material procurement/fabrication for estimates and delivery.
- Work with management on contracting strategy alignment.
- Support cost tracking organization to forecast projects based on changes to scope and schedule updates.
- Work with other departments/organization on deliverables required for projects planning.
- Generate various stewardship tools for tracking manpower, schedule progress, change orders, etc.
- Support execution organization during downtime planning discovery (incoming) work and analyzing schedule impacts.
- Anticipate issues in the planning process to reduce delays and meet deliverable timing.
- Identify and implement opportunities for mechanical efficiencies in the execution of projects.
- Validate engineering work scope packages that have been progressed to the projects planning phase.
- Identify hazards and other safety considerations associated with completing the work scope and include actions and measures directly in the plan to mitigate any such hazards.
- Create projects packages and relationships to develop a project's schedule, integrating projects plans and performing critical path analysis.
- Graduate with minimum 7 and above years of experience.
Posted on: 10/03/2019 time at 12:10