Established in the early 2004 with a strong vision to be the market leaders in the field of Electrical supplies and services.
- Design panel layouts and wiring diagrams.
- Develop and document SCADA and PLC programs.
- Design and integrate wired and wireless Ethernet and Serial data networks.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, repair, report on, and recommend/ perform service of SCADA, PLC, instrumentation, motor controls, and process analyzers.
- Measure voltage, resistance, and current of electrical circuits.
- Represent the Company at project design and construction meetings.
- B.E or Diploma in Instrumentation/E&TC/Electrical Engineering with minimum 3 to 4 years of experience.
Posted on: 12/02/2019 time at 11:45