DNB Construction was established in the year 2006 and located at Dubai Investment Park, Dubai.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Help prepare budgets.
- Analyze risks and opportunities.
- Oversee project procurement management.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Graduate/Diploma with minimum 2 to 3 years of Dubai work experience in the Civil Construction Company.
Posted on: 08/06/2019 time at 12:38