Oscar Lubricants was established in 1998 with the primary focus of manufacturing and marketing of specialty lubricants, hydraulic brake fluids and automotive radiator coolants.
- Responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors.
- Developing, leading and executing purchasing strategies.
- Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness.
- Crafting negotiation strategies and closing deals with optimal terms.
- Languages: Proficient in English
- Preferably with Background with Oil Industry or at least in Manufacturing Industry
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards.
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques.
- BS degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration.
- 2+ years of experience in the same field will be definitely an additional advantage.
Posted on: 04/11/2018