Omega Star is equipped to design, build, test, and commission electromechanical & industrial, Heavy Engineered Industrial Plants Water Storage & Pumping Stations Wastewater & Sewage Treatment Plants Fountains & Irrigation Networks Fire Fighting Systems Instrumentation Fuel Storage & Distribution Networks, - Electrical & Mechanical Works.
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
- Review the quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and maintain the quality of materials.
- Supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance with all quality manual and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
- Manage to lift all equipment and handle efficient storage of all hazardous materials and perform quality audits as per required schedule.
- Analyze all products and non-conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure the maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance.
- Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyze all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements.
- Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Great troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of product development and manufacturing processes.
- Excellent organization and time-management.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Master's/Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Quality Management related field.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of UAE experience.
Posted on: 09/04/2019 time at 12:28