A leading real estate agency based in Dubai
- Generate client leads.
- Develop a competitive market price.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Negotiate between buyers and sellers.
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds, and other documents.
- Excellent communication skills in English (additional language is an advantage)
- UAE Sales/Leasing experience.
- Knowledge of Dubai Freehold Property Market.
- Must have a valid UAE driving license with own car.
- Follow company procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to achieve Sales/Leasing targets.
- Qualities to work in a team.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- On-time commission.
- Marketing on major portals.
- Client database.
- Broker training.
- Full-time office and online support.
- Attractive Salary + Commission structure.
- CRM, Website, and Email.
- Employment Visa.
- Health Insurance.
- RERA Training and Card.
- Annual Leave.
- Project Marketing.
- Graduate/Diploma with minimum 2 years of experience.
Posted on: 09/04/2019 time at 13:05