A leading real estate agency based in Dubai
- Research the local market for value and comparable pricing.
- Show properties to potential buyers.
- Prepare contracts, deeds, closing statements, and other necessary paperwork.
- Maintain and update property listings.
- Assist sellers in marketing their property.
- Assist buyers in finding the right property for their needs.
- Negotiate sale on behalf of the client.
- Market vacant properties.
- Evaluate the properties for damages and repairs before selling.
- Perform detailed inspections.
- Must have a valid UAE driving license.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Knowledge of Dubai region.
- Graduate/Diploma with minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in the same role.
Posted on: 09/04/2019 time at 10:56