We are a leading contracting company in the field of industrial and commercial construction.
- Greet clients and visitors to the office in a professional and friendly manner.
- Manage the switchboard calls.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and couriers as required.
- Manage stock and complete stock take for office supplies.
- Update and distribute internal telephone lists and floor maps.
- Place travel related bookings for staff members.
- Manage the office calendar, schedule depositions.
- Handle correspondence of all types (e.g. written, electronic, in-person and phone)
- Print and file correspondence.
- Utilize the document management system to file paperwork appropriately.
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Excellent multitasking and interpersonal skills.
- Graduate/Diploma with minimum 2 to 3 years of experience.
Posted on: 05/02/2019 time at 09:37