Receptionist (Female - Chinese)
BURJAE ENERGY DMCC
Microsoft Office, Administrative Skills, Office Coordination
Burjae Energy DMCC is a petroleum and petrochemical international trading company.
- Operate the company’s phone system to route incoming calls.
- Perform typing and data entry, filing, and other administrative duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Keep the reception area, guest areas, and conference room orderly and clean.
- Maintain filing system.
- Coordinate in the repair and maintenance of office supplies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and other office applications.
- Graduate/Diploma with minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in the same role.
Posted on: 06/12/2018