We are a holding company & investment house with a significant presence Middle East, Africa, Asia & North America.
- Overall responsibility for achieving or exceeding the Sales and Distribution objectives in the respective Region to ensure achievement of company’s business objectives and strategy.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Sales Target: Develop and achieve or exceed the sales volume/revenue goals targets as defined in the Business Plan for the sales channels and control/monitor the Sales budget to ensure optimum allocation of resources to different businesses of the company.
- Marketing Support: Coordinate with the Marketing Division to ensure marketing tools are provided to the trade to increase brand visibility and thereby achieve business objectives.
- High Performance Team: Coordinate with the Human Resources and the Line Managers to efficiently implement HR initiatives so as to motivate and lead a High Performance Team. Check individual performances of the Sales Team and motivate them, either through personal counseling and/or imparting training in tactical selling skills to improve and enhance their capabilities and sales performance.
- Market Knowledge: Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage and availability of company products in the market, competitor’s activities and look for new business opportunities in order to safeguard the customer base and increase market share.
- Sales Systems: Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network and efficient routing to ensure timely deliveries and superior levels of service to company customers.
- Finance & Accounts: Co-ordinate with Finance & Accounts to ensure compliance with all financial norms to control collections and receivables.
- Marketing Activities: Coordinate the execution of marketing & promotional activities in the market place to derive maximum benefit out of such promotional initiatives.
- Analyze the impact of such promotions and submit report to the Sales Manager for assessment and evaluation.
- Sound Business Financial and Numerical expertise.
- Excellent Sales track record.
- Presentation plus Negotiation skills with excellent Leadership skills to motivate and drive the team.
- Professional and mature attitude towards resolving problems with a behaviour competency to build relationships.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Communication & problem solving skills.
- Experience in sales of FMCG products, preferably in direct distribution channel.
- Computer literate in MS Office and ERP (Oracle).
- Language requirements are regionally specific.
- Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
- Based in UAE.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Management preferably MBA desired but not mandatory.
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of experience in FMCG Sales.
Posted on: 04/11/2018 time at 15:11