We are a leading maintenance and contracting company based in Dubai.
- Take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
- Analyze and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability.
- Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Create and execute plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
- Plan and coordinate menus.
- Respond to customer queries and complaints.
- Meet and greet customers, organize table reservations and offer advice about menu.
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
- Horeca experience is a must.
- Graduate/Diploma with minimum 5 to 6 years of UAE experience.
Posted on: 04/02/2019 time at 17:49