We have been acting as one of the leading consultancy offices providing engineering services in the fields of buildings, landscaping, and roads.
- Monitor safety performance of on-site workers to determine vulnerability.
- Identify and remove unsafe or hazardous materials from job sites.
- Check workers to ensure that they are wearing the right type of clothes (helmets, jackets, and gloves) before they begin their shift.
- Inspect the workplace at the beginning of each day to make sure it is safe for operation.
- Perform accident investigations to gauge measures that need to be taken to prevent them the next time.
- Write a detailed report of on-site accidents.
- Conduct detailed safety audits on a periodic basis.
- Educate workers about the company’s safety policy and procedures that they need to follow.
- Store hazardous materials and dangerous equipment in specially designated storage places.
- Communicate essential safety standards to workers during each walkthrough stage regardless of how many times it has been repeated.
- Develop and submit a comprehensive safety report for each inspection undertaken.
- Should have experience working in a construction company especially in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
- Graduate with minimum 5 to 10 years of UAE experience.
Posted on: 09/04/2019 time at 16:11