We are providing basic Health and Safety Training to occupational work force.
- Establish and maintain communication with external agencies/customer HSE related activities.
- Provide HSE support service to department and project managers including guidance on HSE legislation and issues.
- Prepare waste management plan documents, waste reduction plan and submission to CWM.
- Conduct Risk Assessment, Risk Management studies and Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Waste management plan for the yard and projects.
- Organize safety awareness seminars and campaigns.
- Ensure a positive attitude with all personnel to ensure the safety standards have complied with continual improvements.
- Maintain necessary safety statistics, reports and records.
- Conduct safety induction for each new recruit.
- Ensure that at least the person trained in first aid measures is available at workshop and site at all times.
- Ensure that operational fire extinguishers are available in their designated places.
- Ensure all machinery and equipment are operated under necessary safety conditions.
- Ensure all instruments and testers are calibrated within their expiry period.
- Conduct workers safety meetings/tool box meetings on a regular basis for the workers.
- NEBOSH IGC certificate is a must.
- Graduate with minimum 3 years of UAE experience in the construction site.
Posted on: 10/03/2019 time at 15:02