Prime Co. is one of the Middle East largest industrial and refrigerant gas producers and distributors, supplying a broad range of industrial gases including oxygen, nitrogen, argon, hydrogen and helium and related equipment for their production, distribution and use.
- Ensure good profit for the company while quoting to the customers.
- Launch new products in the market by visiting potential buyers and making a presentation and giving them a demonstration of the products.
- Through regular visits to existing and new customers and getting vital information about our competitors.
- Prepare quotations to the customers and follow up for the same to materialize into orders.
- Based on the market intelligence forecasting the products which can be stocked and sold.
- Target cash customers.
- Ensure that the customer is satisfied with our products and services and building a healthy working relationship by regularly visiting them.
- Keep track of new upcoming projects and look for potential business in these projects.
- Create lead for other division product lines.
- Collect information about competitor products.
- Prepare Sales & Market Report.
- Indicate product lines that can be of good potentials.
- Create leads for products/application with all prospects.
- Experience with Industrial and Refrigerant Gases.
- Proficiency in HVAC
- Chemical Engr./Bachelor Degree.
- Must have relevant experience with Industrial and Refrigerant Gases.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
Posted on: 05/11/2018