A leading real estate agency located in Abu Dhabi
- Coordinate with other business associates or clients to keep the schedule of the employer-organized.
- Take minutes of a meeting and submit the reports to concerned superiors.
- Draft and maintain legal documents (various types of contracts).
- Maintain all official records and keeping them updated.
- Administer payment disbursement of monthly rental checks
- Phone management for brokerage team.
- Maintain schedule calendar for the manager to meet with property owners.
- Must speak English and Arabic language.
- Graduate/Diploma with minimum 2 to 5 years of UAE experience.
Posted on: 09/04/2019 time at 11:33