The Company was initially formed in Abu Dhabi in 1994 it coincided the uprising of Abu Dhabi’s economic status.We are a full-fledged leading freight contracting company in the UAE.
- Answer phone calls and take messages for the management.
- Greet, assist and direct visitors.
- Answer all inquiries from visitors and potential businesses.
- Execute timely, efficient and effective operations of the department.
- Prepare administrative reports for the senior management team.
- Handle office correspondence and filing systems.
- Handle information requests from clients and visitors.
- Arrange, schedule and organize board meetings, staff meetings and other departmental meetings.
- Maintain department personnel information as needed.
- Provide coordination for all department office.
- Maintain data and produces department reports..
- Assess and evaluate inter-departmental functions and activities.
- Integrate best practices and standards in administrative functions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Graduate/Diploma with minimum 1 year of experience in the same role.
Posted on: 12/01/2019 time at 15:14