Established in 1996, the Power International Facilities Management specializes in providing a wide range of facilities management solutions for all categories of projects and organizations in Dubai and across UAE.
- Measure and track the department's success regularly.
- Create a report and present KPIs.
- Adhere to the company's rules and regulations.
- Always ensure staff's security.
- Suggest and implement solutions.
- Plan and develop the overall security strategy.
- Create, implement and communicate security policies and procedures.
- Develop security budget.
- Develop security KPIs.
- Must be involved in Operations/Business Development.
- Must be Sira certified.
- Must have a valid UAE driving license.
- Asian candidates preferred.
- Graduate/Diploma with minimum 7 years of UAE experience.
Posted on: 09/06/2019 time at 12:32