Simpsons are the U.A.E’s fast growing Switchgear Manufacturing Company.
- Develop and maintain accounting policies, procedures and controls in accordance with sound accounting principles.
- Prepare supporting schedules for specific general ledger accounts.
- Analyze and reconcile specified balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Perform financial analysis as appropriate to support risk assessment.
- Process and post journal entries for routine.
- Maintain the fixed assets register.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked and fast paced environment with firm deadlines.
- Graduate with minimum 5 to 10 years of experience.
Posted on: 12/02/2019 time at 12:28