Established in 1996, the Power International Facilities Management specializes in providing a wide range of facilities management solutions for all categories of projects and organizations in Dubai and across UAE.
- Manage buildings within the assigned portfolio.
- Assist the Senior Management Team in meeting the operational requirements of the FM Team.
- Provide highest level of service standards to client and building tenants.
- Understand expenditure allocation and ensure invoices are correctly apportioned to each property.
- Manage reports from the Service Desk and report on its results.
- Ensure the FM operating standards and policies are adhered to.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills, capable of communicating at all levels.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to encourage, direct and motivate a team.
- Graduate/Diploma with minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in facilities maintenance malls/Commercial.
Posted on: 06/01/2019 time at 09:30