A leading construction company based in Dubai.
- Prepare bills and schedules of quantities of materials, labour and services required in the construction and equipment of building, or engineering works.
- Advise on a procurement strategy.
- Identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks.
- Prepare and analyze costings for tenders.
- Provide advice on contractual claims.
- Analyze outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Prepare specifications when required to do areas requiring more specialized knowledge.
- A practical and logical mind and a methodical way of thinking.
- A creative and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Strong numeracy and financial management skills and the ability to learn sophisticated design and costing IT packages.
- The ability to write clear and precise reports and to relate complex information in a simple way to a diverse range of people.
- Detailed knowledge of past and current building and construction technology, processes, materials, business and legal matters.
- Competent to use estimation software ; Candy and Planswift 3+ years.
- Graduate/Diploma with minimum 5 to 10 years of experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience related to Tender in UAE construction period.
Posted on: 09/03/2019 time at 09:50