Established in the early 2004 with a strong vision to be the market leaders in the field of Electrical supplies and services.
- Tie workflow to schedule.
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Must have knowledge of power, control, site modification and fault findings.
- Diploma with minimum 3 to 4 years of experience.
Posted on: 12/02/2019 time at 11:50