Prime Co. is one of the Middle East largest industrial and refrigerant gas producers and distributors, supplying a broad range of industrial gases including oxygen, nitrogen, argon, hydrogen and helium and related equipment for their production, distribution and use.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Negotiate contracts and packages.
- Aim to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Proven inside sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Male candidate between 28 to 40 age is preferred.
Bachelor's Degree in Sales & Marketing with minimum 3 years of experience in Industrial & Refrigerant Gases.
Posted on: 05/11/2018